1) You will be sent a download link via E-mail to get the OpenVPN Profile. (The .OVPN file contains the Serve).
2) Go to Tunnelblick website. Within the Tunnelblick home page, click the ‘Downloads’ link. Select the latest stable release for your specific operating system version.
3) When your download is finished, find the downloaded item in the ‘Downloads’ dialog, and double-click to continue to the next step.
4) Execute the Tunnelblick installer.
5) Confirm your decision to begin the installation by clicking the ‘Open’ button
6) Following your selection, you will be prompted for Administrator credentials – enter the ‘Name’ and the password associated with that account, then click the ‘OK’ button to continue to the next step.
7) When the installer completes, you wil be shown a dialog titled, ‘Installation succeeded’. Now click the ‘Quit’ button and move on.
8) Double-click on the OpenVPN Profile that we sent you via E-mail.
9) A message is shown, that ‘Install Configuration For All Users ?’, Click on ‘Only Me’ button and continue with the next step.
10) You will now see the Tunnelblick icon at the top right of your screen, click on the icon and connect to the VPN Server.
11) Look for the ‘Connected’ message in the upper-right corner of your screen once the tunnel has been successfully initialized. Take this opportunity to test the connection by opening an IP Address Checker like: https://ipleak.net. Also, check for DNS leaks if needed.