1) You will be sent a download link via E-mail to get the OpenVPN Profile. (The .OVPN file contains the Server information)
2) You must have installed the following: OpenVPN, NetworkManager. If you are an Ubuntu user, install NetworkManager-openvpn with this command “sudo apt-get install network-manager-openvpn openvpn”
3) Under Network Manager go to VPN Connections -> Configure VPN.
4) Click Import under VPN tab.
5) Choose the .ovpn server file.
( For CA Certificate download the certificate (ca.crt) )
6) Click the Advanced button.
7) Check that “Use custom renegotiation interval” is checked 0.
8) Be sure “Use LZO data compression” and “Use a TAP device” are also checked.
9) Apply and close.
10) Select the connection from Network Manager tray to connect. Take this opportunity to test the connection by opening an IP Address Checker like: https://ipleak.net. Also, check for DNS leaks if needed.